We Can Break Up & Get Back: Katrina Kaif

One can never be sure of what she or he wants. Celebrities are human beings as well and they have the similar feelings. This is for those who think that celebs are superheroes who walk around with their hearts in their hands.
Well, for our sizzling hot and ravishing Katrina Kaif love is something that can happen anytime, even after the couple has once called it off. So don’t be mistaken the next time that celebrities don’t really fall in love.

During an interview, Katrina Kaif said, “If people say that I don’t talk about my personal life to portray an image to the media, they’ve got it all wrong. It’s not about the media or my fans, because for me, it’s been a very personal thing since the start. I’m very sensitive about the other person involved.

And in the eventuality of life, if you break-up and get back together, I don’t want to explain myself to the media constantly. I’m a sensitive person and I choose to protect myself by not talking about my relationships.”

We think that after so many years, the actress has finally started to go slow in the matters related to heart.