Kim Kardashian Used To Wish She Looked More like Her older Sister

Well-known for her curves, Kim Kardashian has revealed that she grew up wishing she was as petite as her older sister Kourtney.

Kim Kardashian and I are around the same age but I developed quicker and was curvier than her,” Contactmusic quoted Kardashian as saying.

Kim Kardashian Used To Wish She Looked More like Her older Sister

Kim Kardashian Used To Wish She Looked More like Her older Sister


“There was never any weird competition, but there was just me wishing I looked a bit more like Kim Kardashian,” she said.

The 30-year-old socialite has just celebrated reaching the landmark age with numerous parties.

She said: “Kourtney and I are around the same age but I developed quicker and was curvier than her.

There was never any weird competition, but there was just me wishing I looked a bit more like Kourtney.”

Kim Kardashian has had a busy few days as she celebrated reaching the landmark age on Thursday (21.10.10) with numerous parties, celebrations and evenings out with pals.

However, the pretty reality TV star has vowed her life will change now she has hit 30, and she has promised never to pose nude again like she did in a recent bare-all shoot for W magazine.

More Info :- http://www.onlinenewsreporters.com/kim-kardashian-used-to-wish-she-looked-more-like-her-older-sister.html